Why The Wings Of Fire book series is my favourite

The first reason why Wings Of Fire is my favourite series is that everything fits together in the end, and every book is from a different perspective or switches perspectives. The other reason WOF (Wings Of Fire) series is my favourite series is because of the way Tui.T Sutherland ( the author of WOF) expresses the character’s emotion (mainly romance) eg. Arctic twined his tail around Foeslayer’s or Moon started to droop her wings. Another reason why I LOVE the WOF is because of the different breeds of dragons there are, it’s not like they all have the same features and look the same except for the colour, but in WOF series they all have different features and natural weapons and have colour pallets of their own. The last reason why I LOVE the WOF series is that the characters aren’t on the perspective of a human and that is what I love the most about the WOF series. So those are the reasons WOF in my favourite book series. If you don’t believe me then just ask New York Times, It’s the #1 bestselling book series. 🙂

One thought on “Why The Wings Of Fire book series is my favourite

1. I really enjoyed reading this Benya – I have noticed you reading this series and it is great to have some understanding of why you love these books so much.